Friday, April 29, 2005

After the rain...

After the rain the other night, it looks like L.A. is only one measly, teeny-weenie inch away from breaking all known rainfall records.

Of course, rain has a way of making things beautiful, washing our sad, dusty cars, and inspiring stange things to grow. This year at Angels Gate, we've had a bursting out of these big fat mushrooms. These guys push their way out of the moist ground and grow tall, before disintegrating as they spread their spores to the wind. I've been photographing them all season, and I was super excited as the rains Thursday morning spurred some late season growth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

I hope to create a site some day like this one... Maybe I place notes about my
next software I shall create......... I shall take some handy tips from this site to create
something similar in style cause I like this a lot!!

Regards,
home make work money at

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home