Beer! Beer! Beer!
I'm not normally one to gush about the San Pedro Brewing Company's usually all-too-bland brews, but they've finally hit paydirt with their Downtown Dunkel. A dunkelwiezen is essentially a dark (dunkel) hefewiezen (wheat beer), and from my experience, a difficult beer to brew. Every craft brewed dunkel I have ever had has lacked body and flavour. But fear no more! Spring is always the season for wheat beers, so get on down to the San Pedro Brewing Co. and chug some dunkel before the hot summer comes and you have to switch to pilsner.
2 Comments:
how totally weird and funny that you and i are posting to this blog at the same time right now. ha! and i nearly put a link to spbc on your text, but see you beat me to it. :)
I know, I published the post and then refreshed and then your post was there. I totally forgot that thhe SPBC had a site, so I threw that in, and corrected some speelling errors.
This blog sure is busy...
On Thursday mornings...
At around 8:30 AM....
Post a Comment
<< Home