Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dangling in the Tournefortia

Noticed someone parked at the end of the block, and it looked like he was protesting something with a sign taped to his car door, so I walked down to have a look. Well, he's mad as hell, all right, but a couple of things were interesting.

First, the sign wasn't taped to the door, it was the door. Apparently some mishap or governmental intervention caused his ride to be sans right passenger door panel, so what better time than the present to air your grievances. Necessity is the mother of invention and all that.

Second thing that was a bit disconcerting is that he was naked when I walked up to the car. In fairness he may have just been changing his clothes, but I got an eyeful of naked, crazy old dude, on an otherwise perfectly fine Sunday morning.




(In the background of the first picture you can see the infamous new sunken city home that I alluded to in an earlier post. We've since been inside - in the belly of the beast, so to speak - so a report is coming soon...)

5 Comments:

Blogger Marshall Astor said...

When the first word in your rant is Hitler, you know you're crazy.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

I (heart) Crazy People 11!!1!!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right, of course. But I wish he could have put it more concisely--he's going to cause a traffic accident one of these days!--and that he hadn't misspelled "Abu Ghraib."

4:05 AM  
Blogger Jay Kauzer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jay Kauzer said...

What kind of fool would think to compare Abu Ghraib to the Holocaust?

I suppose the world that hates us would prefere not to intervene when ruthless dictators bury their people in mass graves.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home