Mysteriously Wet Trees - RPV fire waterdrop leakage?
From the wierdness desk: I came into work this morning to discover that several of the trees outside my office were sopping wet on one side, and in a big circle on the wet side. I think some of the water dropping vehicles fighting the RPV fire must have sprung a leak, or done some preventative dropping in the park. Anyways, it was wierd.. Closeup here.
3 Comments:
the giant fan palms outside our house were wet too. it's just the fog. it's been ridiculously heavy the last few nights.
don't know why the AG trees are wet on only one side, but I'm pretty sure they didn't drop any water in the area last night.
I thought it might have been foo tooo, but there was sort of a radius of wetness on the ground and in the needles of the pines, centered around the wetness. It din't seem like fog to me. More like a tiny cartoon raincloud was there.
Some trees were totally bone dry, even the needles. And it was only the trees right in front of the office, I wandered around and checked it out. I tought it might be a leak from a waterdropping chopper or plane, rather than an intentional drop of some kind.
Dear Bloggers
Wood or Vinyl Siding for Your Home..Great new Web Site on choosing house siding If you are looking for choosing house siding We can help....... Visit ud today at http://allhousesiding.com/home.pl?ceda=seamless&stucco=off
Post a Comment
<< Home