Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gator Watch 2005 Continues

From this mornings LA Times.

And of course, the Breeze as well.

from the Breeze:

After being picked up at Los Angeles International Airport, the wranglers arrived at the park early Tuesday morning, wading neck deep into the swampy shoreline and through the tall reeds on the south side of the 53-acre lake in search of the creature. It was, Young joked later, like wading through the "Blog of Eternal Stench."

Apparently newspapers do have bloggers on their mind 24/7. Good name for a blog devoted to the sewage treatment plant in Harbor City, however.

2 Comments:

Blogger mjp said...

Fuck, I'm stealing that...Blog of Eternal Stench!

Maybe Tim Quinn can write for it! (Off the radar of Life on the Edge, but Marshall knows who I'm talking about.)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

I don't know. With all of the planning he's doing for the Bunker Hill project, would he really have the time to write for another blog?

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home