Heavy Happenings on 19th Street
On my way home from work yesterday, I noticed that the LAPD had a big chunk of San Pedro cordoned off with tape and cars, so I had to check it out. Seems like the a rape suspect holed himself up with 3 kids (two his own, one not his) in an apartment and had to be talked out. The scene was probably especially tense, given that the last time the SWAT Team had to subdue a suspect using a child as a hostage, they accidently ended up blowing the kids brains out.
The only news I saw on the scene was a camera crew from Noticias 62 and Paul Clinton (chatting amicably with Caroline Brady-Sinco from Janice's office) from the Daily Breeze. I think most of the local networks covered it by copter. Oh, and I got one of those "Walk over there!" shouts from a grumpy LAPD officer, so I took his picture, which made him even sulkier.
Daily Breeze coverage here.
The only news I saw on the scene was a camera crew from Noticias 62 and Paul Clinton (chatting amicably with Caroline Brady-Sinco from Janice's office) from the Daily Breeze. I think most of the local networks covered it by copter. Oh, and I got one of those "Walk over there!" shouts from a grumpy LAPD officer, so I took his picture, which made him even sulkier.
Daily Breeze coverage here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home