Thursday, August 18, 2005

More Gator Coverage

Apparently the gator situation in Harbor City continues, with the wily bastard continuing to elude even the efforts of a guy wearing a crocodile tooth necklace AND a hat with crocodile teeth on it. I say let the poor thing be. Maybe the park will be more interesting with the occasional gator attack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

I had heard about this thing 4 or 5 times, when I realized that "Machado Lake" is actually Harbor Lake. I thought this thing was somewhere far, like Huntington Park or Glendale or something

3:09 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

Yeah, you can spot the out of towners by the fact that they call it Machado Lake. My favourite "factiod" about Harbor Lake is that according to adolescent rumor, it is bottomless in some parts.... spooky... I remember hearing all sorts of BS stories about it when I was a kid, and they stank of BS, even then.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home