1st Thursday Tonite!
I'll make this short.
Walled City is on vacation! I get to walk around and see what's up tonight.
My mysterious neighbor gallery has what looks like some poster graffiti coming in, as of last night.
Ray Carofano's is the place to be! Gallery 478 at 478 7th Street. Nature Nurture solo show by Scott Bae, in the house. Or hiz-ouse, for the Oakland readers.
And if rumors I heard were correct, Sarah Signorovitch, kid sister of old chum James Signorovitch is having an opening at the new design studio on 7th street in the former architect's office.
See you in the streets.
Walled City is on vacation! I get to walk around and see what's up tonight.
My mysterious neighbor gallery has what looks like some poster graffiti coming in, as of last night.
Ray Carofano's is the place to be! Gallery 478 at 478 7th Street. Nature Nurture solo show by Scott Bae, in the house. Or hiz-ouse, for the Oakland readers.
And if rumors I heard were correct, Sarah Signorovitch, kid sister of old chum James Signorovitch is having an opening at the new design studio on 7th street in the former architect's office.
See you in the streets.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home