Early morning stereo shopping
I had to remove a car stereo this morning before I left for work. So at around 5:20 a.m. I was sprawled across the passenger seat of a Honda Accord, banging on the mount to rip it out of the dashboard. What was kind of interesting was that people were walking by with their dogs, jogging by, driving by, but no one said a word or even stopped to look.
I was fully expecting the cops to swoop down on me while I was in there, but I worked on, unmolested. I'm hoping the neighbors all recognized my legs hanging out the door and weren't just oblivious to (or petrified by) knuckleheads stripping useful items out of the cars on the block...
I was fully expecting the cops to swoop down on me while I was in there, but I worked on, unmolested. I'm hoping the neighbors all recognized my legs hanging out the door and weren't just oblivious to (or petrified by) knuckleheads stripping useful items out of the cars on the block...
2 Comments:
I've done the same thing before, and I've never had anyone look twice. If my current vehicle actually had a radio, I'd be pretty paranoid about it, given that yahoos with screwdrivers digging in the dashboards of parked cars seems to set off nobody's "Hey! Maybe I should call the cops" gland.
maybe you need the car stereo that was pulled out of the honda.
Post a Comment
<< Home