Wednesday, September 28, 2005

More Harbor Commission & Bridge to Breakwater Meetings

Well, it's less than 48 hours away from the next Harbor Comission meeting, the second for Mayor Tony's new picks, and less than 72 hours away from the next scoping meeting for the Bridge to Breakwater Project. Looks like the Harbor Comission agenda is pretty dry, but given that the meeting is at 6PM and local, maybe you can bring the fun. The scoping meeting, hopefully will be a good show for those who go. I won't be at either (schedule says no, otherwise I'd be there), so someone show up and do a couple **cough** bullshit **coughs** for me.

Lately both the Times and the Breeze have been writing about the Ports role in wetlands preservation and expansion, and how most of it doesn't even happen in our county, let alone the City of Los Angeles. Mayor Sam built a soapbox for this earlier in the week and Noel and some anonymous folks chimed in.

Meeting Info

Harbor Comission Meeting
Thusday, September 29 @ Liberty Hill Plaza, 6 PM

Bridge to Breakwater Scoping Meeting #2
Friday, September 30 @ the Ports O' Call Restaurant, 6 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out whether this CEQA meeting on Thursday is going to be a rerun of the one I already attended two weeks ago, or if something new is going to go on. I went there and said my bit two Thursdays ago and so did a lot of people; are we expected to go do it all over again tomorrow night?

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home