Saturday, October 15, 2005

What's up with Reggie and T-Bone?

Looks like the Cajun Crocidile Dundee met his match in Reggie, and is packing up his trailer and heading home.

From the Breeze - "I knew we had a window of time where we had nice warm weather, but it didn't work," Quinn said of his two weeks on the job. "We're not going to get Reggie this year."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take back what I just said in my comments on the thread directly above this one. Here, finally, is the story that Donna Littlejohn was apparently born to write, and my oh my, has she ever risen to the occasion. I mean, she sure blew the lid off of this "Reggie Burger" business, even going so far as to interview a waitress at the 710 Grill.

All in the name of the public's right to know, of course...

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home