Special Harbor Commission Meeting Tonight
Discovered this over at Mayor Sam's this morning. Other than this info, I know nothing more about it.
Special Meeting: L.A. Harbor Commission Mon Nov 14 - 7:30 am.
There is only one agenda item on the menu. It is for a closed session to choose the next POLA executive. There is an opportunity to give public comments at the head of the 7:30 a.m. downtown L.A. meeting.
AGENDA OF THE SPECIAL MEETING OF THE LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2005, AT 7:30 A.M.
200 N. SPRING STREET, ROOM 1005 CITY HALL
UPDATE!
Apparently at 8:00 AM the meeting was suddenly moved to the Wilshire Grand Hotel, and interviews were held in a closed door session. I'm not too big on my Brown Act, but it smells stinky to me.
Special Meeting: L.A. Harbor Commission Mon Nov 14 - 7:30 am.
There is only one agenda item on the menu. It is for a closed session to choose the next POLA executive. There is an opportunity to give public comments at the head of the 7:30 a.m. downtown L.A. meeting.
AGENDA OF THE SPECIAL MEETING OF THE LOS ANGELES BOARD OF HARBOR COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2005, AT 7:30 A.M.
200 N. SPRING STREET, ROOM 1005 CITY HALL
UPDATE!
Apparently at 8:00 AM the meeting was suddenly moved to the Wilshire Grand Hotel, and interviews were held in a closed door session. I'm not too big on my Brown Act, but it smells stinky to me.
5 Comments:
Check out the comments on this on the "ayor Sam's Sister City" blog today.
OK, OK - "Mayor"
Did my eyes deceive me, or did I read in the Sunday Daily Breeze that there was going to be some kind of meeting tomorrow night regarding B2B and Ports O'Call, but that you had to make a reservation and pay $22 for dinner (at Ports O'Call Restaurant, where the meeting is being held) in order to attend?
This has got to be some kind of informal (i.e., not official) lovefest, right?
Are you talking about the Coordinating Council Lunch on Thurs. 11/17? The speaker is Jayme Wilson.
He's speaking from his personal perspective on waterfront development issues, apparently. Not an official Port event.
Lunch, not dinner. 11:30 a.m.
see you there,
harborgal
Hmm. Let me think about it.
(*thinks about it*)
I think instead I'll just take twenty-two dollar bills out of my pocket and spend an hour and a half tearing them into little tiny pieces. Thanks anyway!
Love,
I Might Be Giant
Post a Comment
<< Home