Let's all get together for some golf!
Hey guys, it looks like the Trump National may open by this weekend! I know we've all been waiting for this, so let's use this as an opportunity to get together, have a meet and greet, in person over 18 beautiful holes. My clubs have been in storage all winter, but I'm ready for some golf! Maybe afterwards we can have a nice lunch at the restaurant where we can pretend to fight over who gets to use their platinum card to pay for our massive bill!
Oh Joy Update! - It looks like it IS opening today! At only $300 dollars a pop, who won't be strutting around in their sweater vest at the newest public attraction in the Harbor Area!
Oh Joy Update! - It looks like it IS opening today! At only $300 dollars a pop, who won't be strutting around in their sweater vest at the newest public attraction in the Harbor Area!
1 Comments:
No, really, Cali. I'll get it. It's my pleasure--well, OK, if you insist. I'll treat next time.
So anyway, as I was saying, the skiing this year at Gstaad was really... um... hey, what's that rumbling sound? And how come the landscape outside the window is moving?
Post a Comment
<< Home