My roving eye missed this article in the Times when it came out on the 15th, but it was pointed out to me by a co-worker, and I thought it should be required reading for Port watchers. It's a profile on S. David Freeman, the octogenarian Port Commission President who many of us hope can drive some change in that institution. As I've said before, I'm reserving my judgement on the new commissioners until I start seeing some changes on the ground, but I'm still hopeful that we've begun a period of forward movement here.
life on the edge
daily musings about the oddities of san pedro, california.
1 Comments:
Second the motion
I told Councilwoman Hahn one time that it is a remarkable coincidence - there are about 80,000 people in San Pedro, and they're all from Missouri!
Nice comment on the Sister City blog about the military/industrial/Congressional complex. I think he forgot Presidential, or maybe that got edited out too.
Post a Comment
<< Home