If those lights ever match it just won't be our bridge.
San Pedro needs things to be not quite right -- just a little bit fucked up. That's why it's a good place to live.
In Beverly Hills those lights would match, and they would be sychronized to blink along with whatever the goofballs at KCRW were playing. Who needs that.
I love the big blue bra (as Linda Bukowski called it) the way it is.
I gues I like it too (or at least I'm just used to it), our towns many failures help keep us humble. If it was done right, what would there be for us to kvetch about?
2 Comments:
If those lights ever match it just won't be our bridge.
San Pedro needs things to be not quite right -- just a little bit fucked up. That's why it's a good place to live.
In Beverly Hills those lights would match, and they would be sychronized to blink along with whatever the goofballs at KCRW were playing. Who needs that.
I love the big blue bra (as Linda Bukowski called it) the way it is.
I gues I like it too (or at least I'm just used to it), our towns many failures help keep us humble. If it was done right, what would there be for us to kvetch about?
Post a Comment
<< Home