Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hey, I'm trying to get some sleep here...

Did anyone else hear a substantial explosion last night (2/1/06) a few minutes after 11pm? It was loud enough to wake me up, and the whole house rattled. Don't see anything in the news. I suppose it could have been a sonic boom...I dunno.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I live in Pedro and heard that too at about that time. The windows rattled, and it was over fast.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard it. And felt it. What the hell? Nothing on the news, nothing on the police scanner.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

There was no filming with gunfire/explosions scheduled, that I know of.

IMBG - What are you doing with a police scanner?

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listening to it. What else does one do with a police scanner?

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home