Friday, February 10, 2006

Music update

There are two good gigs this weekend, Just found out about both of them. Sorry 'bout the short notice, but I get it out as fast as it gets to me. Now with updated and possibly correct info!


Tonight, brace yourself for another show at Harold's Place, which is apparently a show for someone's birthday, but the notice didn't say who's birthday it is. So feel free to bring a non-specific gift, or buy whomever is having a birthday a stiff drink. I got two competing E-mails, with two competing lineups. The confirmed bands are up top and the possibles are on the bottom. I also got two start times 7 & 9 PM.

The lineup is

Toys That Kill
Japanther (from New York)
Female Chauvanist Pigs

possible bands

Lipstick Pickups
Seat Belt
San Pedro Slim

Starts at 7PM or 9PM - free, 21 and over


Saturday night, you can enjoy something other than the T.V. at Sacred Grounds. Los Punkinheads, featuring Mike Watt, Money Mark and John Wicks will provide the entertianment that the caffine addled so dearly need. @ 8 PM.

Have fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

Here's a link to pics of a previous "los punkinhedz" show (last halloween).

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Los Punkinhedz was tomorrow (Saturday) night?

4:15 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

Maybe it is. When I saw Watt yesterday, he said tomorrow, but he was in a bit of a rush, so let's just go with what it says on the hootpage and call it for Saturday night. I'll update the post now. Holy confusing schedule, Batman.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home