Sandwich Saloon is Back!!!!!
I found this out Saturday, and I've been feeling the joy ever since. Sandwich Saloon had a fire a while back, and I guess it took a while for the insurance issues to settle out. I had resigned myself to losing my favourite San Pedro sandwich delivery joint, but no, they are back and still delivering. I had my staple sandwich a Southwest chicken with no cheese (damn you lactose intolerance!), avocado and extra tomato. It was the same damn sandwich I'm used to eating, no wierd post-fire changes, exactly the same damn sandwich! Praise St. Sandwich!
They're in the same location, on Gaffey between 8th & 9th, and their delivery number is the same as it always was, 310-548-5322 - All is right in the world again!
They're in the same location, on Gaffey between 8th & 9th, and their delivery number is the same as it always was, 310-548-5322 - All is right in the world again!
1 Comments:
Yaay!!
Post a Comment
<< Home