Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Something serious going down on 9th St

Arrived home at around 10:30 tonight and found at least 20 squad cars and a helicopter circling overhead, all focused on the intersection of 9th and Grand and the alley to the west. I tried to approach officers standing in the alley, but got a "please stand down mam, we've got police dogs in action." I could see the dogs sniffing out the alley, once he mentioned it. I have no idea what is going on, but if anyone does, please post a reply....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live on 9th and Grand and I thought they were going to land that helicopter on our roof. My neighbor called around 10 to say he was stuck behind the barricades and couldn't come home. The police told him they were looking for some guy with a gun. Twice I heard cops with dogs outside our windows, checking out our backyard.
If anyone has any details, please post...

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home