Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I just love these crazy boat stories

Poor lost boat immolated at the base of the cliffs in Palos Verdes. I don't know why I find all of these lost, scuttled and now mysteriously abandoned and on fire boat stories so damn compelling, but I do. Don't play with matches kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Calamari must have got himself scuttled, or immolated, or something...

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS.

Those fucking New Yorkers beat us! Again! The Central Park Coyote, first spotted on Sunday and nicknamed Hal by park workers, was caught by the NYPD on Wednesday after a brief chase and taken into custody without incident.

Meanwhile, months after first being spotted, Reggie The Alligator continues to roam Machado Lake unmolested by bumbling human authority, free to loot, pillage, and corrupt the morals of our young people and our household pets.

Well, this is just rich, isn't it? Like New York people don't have enough reasons to be all uppity about the west coast, what with their "Brooklyn Bridge" and their "publishing and fashion industries" and their "Greenwich Village." Nice going, Steve Irwin!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing this scandal to our attention...if only because I got the opportunity to learn that Reggie's Myspace page still gets visitors and comments!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home