Tuesday, April 04, 2006

new business at Pacific & 2nd


Re-development isn't just about 170 foot towers, convention centers and lofts. This building on Pacific & 2nd, right across from the Bestway Market (great quality produce, BTW) has been boarded up/neglected/ugly for years. In the past few weeks someone has put in new glass windows prepped the sign for a new business and really cleaned up the place.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the suspense is killing me. What kind of business? Are you going to make me go to some actual physical effort here and check it out, or are you going to tell us what it is?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

I do not know yet. But I really like seeing life come back into my end of Pacific.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

It has recently been a church, but I don't think that's what it is now...

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home