Sunday, May 28, 2006

Apparently Trump's other golf course isn't well liked either...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just another wealthy asshole who thinks the rules only apply to commoners

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu mean anonymous is right, or Trump is right?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

I'm pretty sure IMBG means that Trump is right. The rules do seem to only apply to commoners. Just look at how rule defying Trump's hair is. He's throwing it in our faces and he's using his comb over to do it.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While acting as though the rules of genetics, gravity, and common decency didn't even exist. Could you or I do that and get away with it for long? I think not.

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Ball information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home