Another slow news day at the Breeze
I don't know why I'm even bothering to post this, but the Breeze's is running yet another article about Reggie the Gator. Today's article in question speculates as to why he hasn't been seen as the weather has warmed up.
4 Comments:
So Reggie bills above the primary results (alligators rule...)
If anybody at the Breeze were in a position to tell us the primary results on Monday, June 5, would not he or she be making millions betting on football instead of working for the Breeze?
There was still a reggie story running on the frontpage of the site, on election day. I've sworn off any mention of Reggie, for teh moment.
"Everybody talks about Reggie, but nobody does anything about him."
--Mark Twain, or Will Rogers, or Oscar Wilde, or one of those famous witty guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home