Friday, June 16, 2006

Anyone catch this shenanigan

From the Breeze - Tweekers lead LAPD on chase through Pedro.

I know it was the middle of the night, but someone might have been awoken.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, so anyway, what's the story with the storefront at 305 Seventh St. where it says "Coming Soon - Ice Cream"? Is somebody actually opening an ice cream shop on Seventh, or is it part of some movie shoot? Or maybe somebody's "edgy," "transgressive" storefront "conceptual art" installation, wherein the artist deftly "subverts dominant forms of intertextual discourse" by "making IMBG think that there's going to be an ice cream store on Seventh Street"? Just wondering.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

That's my new neighbor. I've met the guy and he says he is going to open an ice cream shop, possibly featuring frozen custard (which is to ice cream what crack is to cocaine). He's a really nice guy and I'm hoping he opens right in time for the heat.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home