Community Design Workshop Tonight
The chance you've been waiting for is here. Tonight's POLA sponsored Community Design Workshop is your chance to bicker with your friends and neighbors over ground cover, parking and green space configuration and pedestrian ramp design.
Details - Community Design Workshop
Thursday, June 29, 6-9pm (NEW TIME)
Madeo Room of the Marina Hotel
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina, San Pedro
The Breeze ran an article on this workshop the other day as well, for your referencing pleasure.
Details - Community Design Workshop
Thursday, June 29, 6-9pm (NEW TIME)
Madeo Room of the Marina Hotel
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina, San Pedro
The Breeze ran an article on this workshop the other day as well, for your referencing pleasure.
1 Comments:
I was wondering if you knew which companies owned POLA. I know something like 70% of the port is foreign owned but I can't figure out who makes up that percentage. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home