daily musings about the oddities of san pedro, california.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Get your red hot astroturf!
A generous reader E-mailed me this scan of the front and back of the flyer distributed by Joe Gatlin from the Northwest Neighborhood Council election. Click to embiggen for your reading pleasure.
Despite the RANT-LIKE use of CAPITAL letters, I find ALL of those questions INTERESTING, and I HOPE that the RANDOM LENGTHS or somebody digs more DEEPLY into this.
Bisno is still advertising in the DB Real Estate section with the claptrap slogan "A Place We Can All Call Home" describing the proposed 2300 condos as a fait accompli. He can trot out the shills, hire unpopular former councilmen, make $500 donations around town, but the fact remains Ponte Vista Plan is WAY too big. The N/W council election reinforced this and I hope they help halt team Bisno.
5 Comments:
the question still remains:
did gatlin use bisno's money to pay for the doorhangers?
did lopez's entrance come from SVORINICH's request?
did SVORINICH's number TWO fill out any applications for the ELECTION?
Despite the RANT-LIKE use of CAPITAL letters, I find ALL of those questions INTERESTING, and I HOPE that the RANDOM LENGTHS or somebody digs more DEEPLY into this.
or you could quit being a JACKASS and do some investigating YOURSELF.
once again, feel free to read all about it here
Bisno is still advertising in the DB Real Estate section with the claptrap slogan "A Place We Can All Call Home" describing the proposed 2300 condos as a fait accompli. He can trot out the shills, hire unpopular former councilmen, make $500 donations around town, but the fact remains Ponte Vista Plan is WAY too big. The N/W council election reinforced this and I hope they help halt team Bisno.
Post a Comment
<< Home