Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Centre Street Lofts progress


This place has been relatively photo-dry lately. Let's try to remedy that with a shot of the Centre Street Lofts in progress.

Here's a question. Has anyone, or does anyone know anyone who has bought a loft in any of the three big loft projects?

9 Comments:

Blogger Citizen Mouse said...

My daughter makes $80,000 a year, but couldn't qualify for the mortgage there.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally off the topic, but carlyle is going to blow up their building soon, and i'm hoping to catch it all on video.

does anybody who lives or works within a few blocks of the logicon building want to do me a huge favor and let me hang out on sunday at 4:30 in the morning on August 6?

I've never seen a controlled demolition before...

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I bought at 2-br at the Vue. I was told by one of their people that there is going to be a "Demolition Party" for the new owners but haven't received an invitation yet.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh forgot to ask, does anyone know the progress of this Ponte Vista (www.pontevista.com) development project? Is this a done deal or no?

Thanks

7:17 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

Anon - I'm totally going to be shooting the demo. Is it happening at 4:30 AM?

Kris - Any idea when your unit will actually come into being? I've heard all kinds of estimates from 2008 to never.

Ponte Vista's future is totally up in the air, as far as I know. Except for his paid shills and a limited number of community supporters, Bisno seems to have rubbed everyone in town the wrong way. Even folks who are normally "gung ho for development at any cost" are turned off by the guy. My opinion is the best thing that can happen with his project is that he gets fed up and flips the property to someone else. I don't see how he's going to push the change in zoning he wants given his nasty demeanor.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I make a combined income of 90+ and we can only afford a parking structure view... Who builds something that close to the harbor and gives half the building a view of the parking structure/building next door.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

It would totally suck to have a view of that parking garage, knowing the harbour is just up and around the corner.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me asking, how much are these condos selling for, the 2BR at the Vue or the other ones? Just read condo demand in San Diego has slackened somewhat.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you shooting it from?

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home