Free dirt at Walled City
Our last show is over at Walled City and I've got 8 cubic yards of topsoil that we need to get out of the gallery in the next week or so. Anyone with a need for high quality topsoil feel free to E-mail me or give us a call at 310-985-9714 and we'll hook you up.
3 Comments:
Oh no... say it isn't so! "Last show" was a mis-state-ment, no?
Last show is quite correct. I'm not being forced out by high rents or anything (I have a great relationship with a great landlord), but I do not have the time to devote to maintaining open hours at Walled City. I simply have far to many larger projects and other obligations at the current time to privately operate a gallery. It had gotten to the point where I felt that I was being forced to choose between Walled City and other opportunities.
We are converting the gallery space over to a full working studio for myself, Edith Abeyta, John Michael Gill, Sophia Pottish and Michele Hubacek. The space will be open most 1st Thursdays, and the keggerator isn't going anywhere. I don't see us being re-opened to the public until 1st Thursday in October, however. We'll probably have an open house around that time. Walled City will continue to be the umbrella under which many of my projects take place,
We've got three galleries up at Angles Gate and I will continue to put on shows there, and at several other area venues. So my bad ideas about art will continue to have a local outlet.
best regards, nice info
»
Post a Comment
<< Home