1st Thursday is tonight
I've got so little info on tonight's 1st Thursday that it hurts.
The only show of note I can think of is the exhibition Sea Change over at the Warschaw Gallery. The usual characters will be open to the public, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities to see art in all of the usual places. There's some new arty looking neighbors on 7th street, but I'm not sure if they're going to be open or not. Walled City will be closed until October's 1st Thursday, as we all have other commitments until then. The weather's gotten better, so it should be a good walkin' around night anyways. Enjoy yourselves.
The only show of note I can think of is the exhibition Sea Change over at the Warschaw Gallery. The usual characters will be open to the public, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities to see art in all of the usual places. There's some new arty looking neighbors on 7th street, but I'm not sure if they're going to be open or not. Walled City will be closed until October's 1st Thursday, as we all have other commitments until then. The weather's gotten better, so it should be a good walkin' around night anyways. Enjoy yourselves.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home