All quiet on the Bisno front?
One of our readers pointed out that there's been a lack of coverage of the latest on the Ponte Vista/Bisno front. I've been in and out of town and am working 24/7 on a big project, so I haven't had the privledge of lurking around at meetings, and the papers have been silent on the issue lately. Anyone got any perspective, info or other jibber jabber on what's been going on in that quarter?
4 Comments:
1. the LAUSD takeover is probably a victory for Bisno Development
2. they may have planted somebody at RLN
3. the task force meeting was quite amusing. it was filled with svorinich's and bisno's ppl...a few people from coastal were there, and a RL reporter.
I wish I could have made it - I really don't think Bisno's the kind of developer we want in Pedro. I hate to think that his project might sail through on an astroturf campaign. Based upon the attitude that he showed in his presentation to us at the Downtown BID meeting, I neither trust him, nor do I respect him.
jack baric, who was assigned to the task force, didn't even show up. what a kook!
Well, since I am the supposed spy at RLN, I can tell you that there is nothing of any value to Bisno located in that newspaper office.
Post a Comment
<< Home