Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Leaving on a good note


I'm off to the Ozarks for a shotgun wedding, and I sure didn't want all one of our readers to be left on the sour note of my last post, so I'm gonna feed you a little development photo until I return. This here is the ruins of the old Vons on Western, soon to be a Henry's market. Looks like Henry's is a Whole Foods analog, so soon we won't have to go to Torrance to pay 800% more for avocados and other produce. Light ribbing aside, I sure hope they have a good meat counter. There's no place at present to get good grass fed steaks in Pedro.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard from someone that works at the Breeze that the decision on who they'll sell to will be announced by "late" August. Maybe that means within the next week or so we'll start seeing the Long Beach Press Telegram Breeze?

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home