Monday, October 16, 2006

The Vue sponsors my spam

I was reading a great spam in my mail today, informing me that I am eligible for a 5.45% loan if I want to refinance an old post office box I used 6 or 7 years ago:

Hi fergus,

This is about your property po box 460 in lawndale, ca 90260

As you already know, the demand for lawndale homes is on the increase. fergus, our mission is to put property holders, like yourself, in control by allowing you to choose from different options. We then provide the fastest and most convenient way to reduce your monthly dues from the comfort of your home.

fergus, you are now eligible for 5.45% fixed.


But the really great part was glancing over to the "Sponsored Links" (I use Google mail) and seeing:

Vue
Waterfront High-Rise Living in LA. Condos Starting at $350,000.
www.Vue-Living.com


Now that's targeted advertising ladies and gentlemen!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between the two, I rather suspect that the 5.45% fixed-rate refi on the post office box is the better deal.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today's interweb lesson: if you mention spam in a blog, blog spammers will come and spam your blog. With spam!

2:30 AM  
Blogger mjp said...

Dastardly!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home