daily musings about the oddities of san pedro, california.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Chuck Wright in Holiday Style
Chuck Wright personifies everything that's good in the world. His "can do"/"be prepared" attitude is awesome. He's one of my favourite Pedrans and he's always on the move. I caught him on the corner of 6th and Pacific, keepin' on.
No. Chuck's just an older man who rides around in an enclosed electric cart. He changes the decor on the cart for various seasons and holidays. I think he does pick up trash, though. I've never seen him out of the cart.
2 Comments:
is this the clean san pedro guy?
No. Chuck's just an older man who rides around in an enclosed electric cart. He changes the decor on the cart for various seasons and holidays. I think he does pick up trash, though. I've never seen him out of the cart.
Post a Comment
<< Home