Thursday, December 14, 2006

Found this in the Times



















From a LA Times article about obesity in high school football, our very own San Pedro Pirates looking in very, very non-athletic shape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I'm going to cancel my subscription to the Times.

On Friday our Pirates got their asses handed to them in the City Finals and today the Times claims their asses are too big.

Not fair!

On a side note, does this also mean that Ken and his company need to design wider doors at Ponte Vista? Sorry, my bad again. I think I need a break from dealing with P.V.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's only one photo of many they had on their site. Besides the focus of the story wasn't that San Pedro football players are big and fat, it was that all modern football players are WAY too big for their own good(health).

10:59 PM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

I figure the reason they used the photo is that they had it lying around after the City Finals game on Friday. From what I understand this is the sad state of most high school football teams at the moment. The Pirates image is the one that was on the front page of the Times yesterday, below the fold, though.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home