LAXT suit settled
From the Breeze (who, on a side note, are now saying the sale goes through this Friday)- LAXT and their 117 acres of out of service petroleum coke terminals are finally going away and it only cost the Port 27.7 million dollars. The best part of the article is this great quote from attorney Roy Bell:
"This was not someone who was 80 years old and fell down in a supermarket on some ketchup and said, 'I can't have sex with my spouse so I'm entitled to a lot of money,' " he said. "This was a very real business dispute."
UPDATE - Also, the Times has its own article on the settlement.
"This was not someone who was 80 years old and fell down in a supermarket on some ketchup and said, 'I can't have sex with my spouse so I'm entitled to a lot of money,' " he said. "This was a very real business dispute."
UPDATE - Also, the Times has its own article on the settlement.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home