Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Slideshow at the Aquarium Tonight

Just spotted this item by blogging.la's Cybele. Click on the link for the full details, but the gist goes thusly - Joe McKinzie, local postcard collector and author will be giving a presentation of images from his collection at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium at 7:30. Apparently there's a causal meet and greet dinner at Baja Cabana at 6 PM before the presentation, as well.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cybele said...

Are you going to go?

10:56 AM  
Blogger Marshall Astor said...

I can't make it - I've got tickets to a lecture at the Getty. I really want to pin Joe down though. I've got some questions about the San Pedro archery club and a possible connection to the pre-internment Nanka Kyudo Kai that I bet he might be able to shed light on.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home