Stupid Alligator News
The stupid alligator is back - Times and Breeze.
From the Times
"We've spent $180,000 at last count on public safety here because of Reggie," Hahn said.
Wow.
From the Times
"We've spent $180,000 at last count on public safety here because of Reggie," Hahn said.
Wow.
Labels: animals, Harbor Lake, Janice Hahn, Recreation and Parks, Reggie
4 Comments:
That alligator is classic, interesting to see how long before the "Reggie Lives" t-shirt business resurfaces. If it hasn't already.
I'm surprised he hasn't developed a tumor from the pollution in that lake.
I find it funny that people went crazy crowding around that park to try to see him when they could have just gone to the LA Zoo to see a wild animal like Reggie.
Reggie? No problem...I'm sure Janice and her razor sharp staff will have extra fencing laying around from the fence that they'll be building to get people from falling off the cliffs at Point Fermin...I always thought that lake needed a big fence around it.
I think we should find everyone who's "pro-fencing off obvious dangers" and enclose them in their own little fence - to keep the rest of us safe from their inability to survive in the world as it exists.
Post a Comment
<< Home