Trump - Just me going off again
I realize that we now live in a culture where personal responsibility has been abandoned, and every "individual" is busily flying their middle finger flag, so Trump's ongoing disregard for law and neighborliness doesn't come as a surprise, but come on... If you think any developer or large property owner in Portuguese Bend isn't aware of issues regarding trees and views, I've got a bridge to sell you.
This has so angered the RPV council that they may "re-open the flagpole issue." Maybe they'll even get angry enough to get out their extra fluffy wrist-slapping gloves.
This has so angered the RPV council that they may "re-open the flagpole issue." Maybe they'll even get angry enough to get out their extra fluffy wrist-slapping gloves.
3 Comments:
I have Emailed our city's mayor, Mr. Tom Long at: tomlong@palosverdes.com, about the flag pole issue, The Donald's placement of illegal signage on the freeway, and now the foliage issue.
I believe Mr. Long is the swing vote on the flag pole issue and I have asked him to reconsider his stance on that issue and vote to have the illegally placed flag pole removed.
As a veteran, it would not be correct to think I don't like the U.S. Flag, but that flag represents a country I help defend that has stayed together because people must follow laws, no matter who they are.
Let's ask the Rancho Palos Verdes City Council members to take off their "puffy gloves" and fight for the residents of R.P.V. and the rest of OUR community who live, work, and play following laws that are imposed on all of us, no matter whether we have had a T.V. show cancelled, or not.
MW
Extra fluffy!
When they let the flagpole thing go, they invited this. It won't stop here, I guarantee; the Donald thinks he's entitled to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
Post a Comment
<< Home