daily musings about the oddities of san pedro, california.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
More Petros on KLAC stuff
As noted earlier, local boy Petros Papadakis is back on the radio. Laist's Adam Rose interviewed and his co-host, Matt "Money" Smith. Read it all here, and enjoy.
Not that I know of. Redrider and Banditos are still in the system on the backend. Probably just some kind of hiccup. MJP, Carol and I all have admin status, which might account for the situation.
4 Comments:
Did Life On The Edge lose some contributors, or is this a side effect of the switchover to the New, Improved Blogger.com?
Not that I know of. Redrider and Banditos are still in the system on the backend. Probably just some kind of hiccup. MJP, Carol and I all have admin status, which might account for the situation.
what situation are you guys talking about exactly?
The number of names listed under "Contributors" has been sort of fluctuating, apparently due to one of Blogger.com's frequent glitches.
Post a Comment
<< Home