daily musings about the oddities of san pedro, california.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
More squid boat photos
Reader Michael Turner lives up above Mrymount College and shot these amazing views of Point Fermin at night, with the squib boats all aglow. As usual click to embiggen.
Hi, LOTE readers. A couple of days ago, I bought some furniture. It was so snazzy that it caused a beautiful woman to become attracted to me. So, I bought her some flowers and got her pregnant. We were all set to spend our lives together, just me, her, the baby, the furniture, and a bunch of pretty flowers, when all of a sudden I lost my entire life savings in a poker game. Does anybody out there have any advice regarding any of these subjects, or perhaps some links to helpful websites? Thanks!
4 Comments:
best site
http://www.furnitures.org.in
Hi, LOTE readers. A couple of days ago, I bought some furniture. It was so snazzy that it caused a beautiful woman to become attracted to me. So, I bought her some flowers and got her pregnant. We were all set to spend our lives together, just me, her, the baby, the furniture, and a bunch of pretty flowers, when all of a sudden I lost my entire life savings in a poker game. Does anybody out there have any advice regarding any of these subjects, or perhaps some links to helpful websites? Thanks!
if anybody would rather type in a security code before a comment,
let me know and i'll forward the request to carol.
i'd prefer that we kept it as is though for the sake of convenience. if the spamming keeps up tho, maybe we should go there.
It's supposed to be making people deal with a coed before they comment now. Is that not showing up for everyone?
Post a Comment
<< Home